UNT Dallas Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate
The certificate program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) is offered by UNT Dallas to enhance your training and credentials for a position in the rapidly growing fields of logistics and supply chain management. Effective supply chain management makes up the foundation of an organization’s performance and productivity by successfully aligning its people, systems, and technology so it can compete in the global marketplace. The experienced faculty at UNT Dallas provides you with the tools and techniques for successful supply chain management practices of the leading industries across the world. This practical and contemporary logistics certificate program from the most affordable university in the Dallas-Fort Worth area provides you training in purchasing, distribution, inventory, transportation and quality control.
- LSCM 3960: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3 hours)
- LSCM 4360: Global Alliances and International Supply Chain Management (3 hours)
- LSCM 4560: Business Transportation Management (3 hours)
Plus one course from:
- LSCM 4530: E-Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3 hours)
- LSCM 4800: Logistics Internship (3 hours)