Develop the business skills you need to take control of your career by earning your MBA or Master in Management degree from the most affordable university in the DFW area.
UNT Dallas is an accredited university and offers graduate degree programs in flexible formats that leave time for work and family life. Learn from faculty members with real business experience and who want to help you succeed.
Is the MBA or the Master in Management Degree Right for You?
- Offered in a hybrid format with online courses and some face-to-face Saturday courses in 8-week sessions
- 30-credit hour program that can be completed in as little as 3 semesters (additional business background courses may be required)
- Designed for those with some fundamental undergraduate business courses
- Concentrations include: Accounting (bachelor’s degree in accounting required), Human Resources or Strategic Management
Master in Management
- Offered 100% online in 8-week sessions (currently available for Texas residents only)
- 30-credit hour program that can be completed in as little as 3 semesters
- Designed for those with a non-business undergraduate degree or for those with limited professional work experience
- No background courses required
Fall 2021 Enrollment Deadlines
Application deadline: 8/6/21
Documents deadline: 8/13/21
Spring 2022 Enrollment Deadlines
Application deadline: 12/10/21
Documents deadline: 12/17/21